Em & Friends - Self-Helping Myself: A Guided Journal
If you’ve ever struggled with what to actually WRITE in a journal, you’re in the right place. This journal is filled with thoughtful, evocative prompts, questions, and illustrations to help you evaluate and explore your inner and outer life, and make positive changes to feel happier and more fulfilled. It’s also pretty and fun (and even funny—we promise!), which makes it an excellent gift.
• Searching for a self-care journal + anxiety journal? Hugs & healing comin’ at you, friend!
• Because doing life is hard sometimes—and lovely, self-help-y journals for women to write in help a lot. Equally good for nonbinary and men folk too, btw!
• Faux leather cover with foil stamping, 160 pages
• Full-color art throughout
• Ribbon marker Words by Kari Chapin; Illustrations by Emily McDowell